Controllers with Integrated Motion Control and Advanced Programming
Designed for integration: a systems approach gives you flexibility with the 5300 Series.
- Simplify your architecture and reduce component count.
- Connect to external subsystems using Modbus TCP and other protocols.
- Support for EtherCAT drives and I/O.
- Native high-density modules for digital and high-resolution analog I/O.
- Local or remote motion control with servos or steppers.
- Easy and comprehensive interface to HMI systems.
- Optimized for data communications – upstream and downstream.
High-Level Programming and Comprehensive Diagnostics
A programming toolset designed for sophisticated equipment and tight schedules.
- State language for direct programming of machine sequences.
- Multi-tasking to handle parallel operations.
- Asynchronous event triggers.
- High-level commands for motion, math functions, task management.
- Remote and local I/O treated equally for naming and access.
- Fully integrated support for EtherCAT devices.