EtherCAT Master and Slave Systems with Integrated Controllers
New EtherCAT Coupler and Automation Controller.
- Connects to an existing EtherCAT master as a slave I/O controller.
- Tested compatibility with CTC, TwinCAT, and other EtherCAT masters.
- Can act simply as remote I/O, or run fully independent programs.
- Two Ethernet and four serial ports support further integration.
- Can connect to local HMI for modular system design.
- Native high-density modules for digital and high-resolution analog I/O.
- Available with 2, 4, or 8 module slots for up to 256 I/O.
- Supports up to 16 motion axes locally.
- Optimized for data buffering and communications – upstream and downstream.
M3-41A EtherCAT Master module for 5300 Series.
- Inserts into any 5300 Series controller to provide EtherCAT Master functionality.
- Controls up to 16 axes and 2000 I/O points per network.
- 1 mS updates on all axes.
- Commands: linear, S-curve, cam, spline, gear, move on a gear, segmented moves.
- Registration capability.
- Virtual axis/master support.
- Syncs slaves for simultaneous motions.
- Absolute encoder support.
- Automatic network configuration.