Incentive is a new series of automation software components running on standard PC platforms that, together, form the basis for a powerful and comprehensive control system. The main components in this family include:
- IncentiveAPI – a library allowing your C#, C++ or VB.Net code to communicate with your process via the other Incentive components or remotely-located CTC controllers.
- IncentivePLC – a software-based automation controller, programmable with CTC’s QuickBuilder Programming Environment and offering code complete portability with Series 5300 Programmable Automation Controllers.
- IncentiveECAT – an EtherCAT master controller running directly on your PC hardware and using a standard Ethernet port to connect to a network of EtherCAT-based drives and I/O.
For more information about Incentive:
- The Incentive Software Components Data Sheet.
- The IncentiveAPI function library
- The IncentivePLC control system
- The IncentiveECAT EtherCAT master controller
…or contact CTC Technical Support through the contact links on this page.