Current Job Openings
National Sales Manager
This individual plays an important role in increasing Control Technology customer base and presenting and integrating our products to the best advantage in their individual applications. Travel is required. Must be self-motivated and ambitious.
- Rapidly increase CTC’s business.
- Develop new customers as well as manage existing key account relationships.
- Develop new markets and territories.
- Interacting with customers and CTC application personnel in both a support and project role as required including:
- making presentations
- helping customers with installations
- participating in training sessions
- gathering market intelligence
- Assist customers developing new automation solutions while properly presenting how CTC’s products would be best used in the customer’s application
- Assists with creating and conducting product-training programs including audio visual aids and demo equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in E.E., E.E.T., M.E., or C.S.
- Experience in Systems Integration and related services.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required as well as the ability to write well-structured programs.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience with real-time electronic automation control desired.
- Experience in motion control sales/applications is desired
- Knowledge of Ethernet networking technology and practices
- Visual Basic C, or Java programming experience a plus.
- A basic understanding of analog, digital/microcomputer and power electronics as well as the dynamics and control of mechanical systems is also desired.
Compensation: Control Technology offers an excellent compensation package including competitive salaries, health insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, generous holiday schedule, vacation, 401(K), and training and development opportunities. Conveniently located at the junction of the Mass. Pike and Route 495, Control Technology is easy to commute to from the south, north, east, or west.